Yakitori Chicken Wrap
This delicious, mouthwatering chicken wrap features a unique blend of three of Chef Myron’s® premium, ready-to-use sauces: yakitori, szechuan and ponzu. Enjoy!
- Servings: 8
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Yakitori Sauce,
Chef Myron’s® Szechuan Sauce,
Chef Myron’s® Ponzu Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Chef Myron’s® Yakitori Sauce
- 1/8 cup Chef Myron’s® Szechuan Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chef Myron’s® Ponzu Sauce
- 14 oz napa cabbage
- 8 baby carrots
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch wasabi
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8 pitas
- 1 oz sushi ginger, optional
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and marinate in Yakitori Sauce for 10 minutes.
- Combine Szechuan and Ponzu Sauce into a squeeze bottle.
- Chop the cabbage, carrots, red onions and red peppers.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the wasabi, honey and a squeeze of the Szechuan and Ponzu sauce.
- Grill the chicken until completely cooked, with an internal temperature of at least 165oF.
- In each pita, place an equal portion of grilled chicken, mayonnaise sauce, chopped veggies and ginger. Squeeze on additional Szechuan and Ponzu sauce to taste. Garnish with sushi ginger, if desired.