Whitefish with Sweet Chili Sauce
Is fish a favorite on your menu? Try this mouthwatering recipe for whitefish that calls for fresh lime and Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce. Fast and healthy.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 15 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce
Whitefish is considered any type of mild-flavored fish such as cod, halibut, tilapia, bass, grouper, haddock, walleye, perch, catfish or snapper
- 2 tsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 lbs whitefish fillets with skin
- 1/4 cup Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice, fresh
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 lime, sliced
- cup Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat oil in the frying pan to medium-high. Wash the fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Mix Sweet Chili Sauce, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Place the whitefish in the frying pan skin side down. Top with the Sweet Chili Sauce mixture and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. The fish will be firm, opaque and will flake with a fork when done.
- Garnish with slices of lime and sesame seeds; serve.