Thai Curry Soup Recipe
This soup has a unique flavor that’s sure to please Asian flavor seekers. Serve Thai Curry Soup with pad thai noodles, tofu, baby corn and spinach for a healthy and delicious vegetarian offering.
- Servings: 2
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Summit Hill Foods Coconut Lemongrass Concentrate
- 2 oz pad thai noodles (or 4 cups rice)
- 4 oz firm tofu
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz Summit Hill Foods Coconut Lemongrass Concentrate
- 16 oz reduced fat coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz whole baby corn
- 2.5 oz baby spinach leaves
- 1/8 cup Thai basil
- 1 Key lime, cut into wedges
- Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pad thai noodles and cook until al dente, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse well with cold water to stop the cooking; set aside in two soup bowls.
- Cube the tofu, mince the garlic, small-dice the white onion and mince the ginger.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat and sauté garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add in the Thai Coconut Curry Concentrate and coconut milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once that’s heated, add in baby corn, spinach and tofu.
- Ladle the soup on top of the pad thai noodles. Garnish with the Thai basil. Use Key lime wedges as a garnish.
Meet the Chef
Chef & Food Scientist
Chef Maryanne loves it when culinary art & science combine. With degrees in both from the Culinary Institute of America in New York, she loves everything about food! Her passion began at the ripe age of 3 when she made her first eggs and the rest is history.