Thai Coconut Curry with Shrimp
Another speed-scratch success! Made with our Coconut Lemongrass Concentrate, this Thai Coconut Curry with Shrimp is ready in under 30 minutes and gives your guests the same great flavor every time!
- Servings: 2
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Summit Hill Foods Thai Coconut Curry Concentrate
- 1/4 cauliflower head
- 1 zucchini, yellow
- 1 carrot
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1.5 oz Summit Hill Foods Coconut Lemongrass Concentrate
- 8 oz coconut milk
- 2 oz baby corn
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 oz shrimp, small
- 1 sprig parsley
- Wash and dry all the produce.
- Separate the cauliflower into small florets.
- Cut the zucchini and chop carrot into ½ inch disks and then cut them in quarters.
- Dice the green bell pepper.
- In the medium sauce pot, mix the Summit Hill Foods Coconut Lemongrass Concentrate, coconut milk, and all the veggies and heat on medium.
- In another medium sauce pot, boil water. Once it begins to boil, add jasmine rice. Cover and reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered until ready to serve.
- Cook shrimp in a small sauté pan with the butter until fully cooked. Add shrimp to the curry mixture.
- Cook veggies until soft enough to pass a fork through with little resistance.
- Place rice in individual serving bowls. Layer veggies, and then shrimp and curry mixture; serve.