Teriyaki Beef & Broccoli
This Asian classic of Teriyaki Beef & Broccoli uses Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce. It’s delicious, easy and a perfect crowd-pleaser.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 25 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 2 lbs chuck steak, sliced in 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 cup Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce
- cup Green onion, sliced, to garnish
- cup Sesame seeds, to garnish
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked, optional
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Coat the broccoli in oil and sprinkle with salt.
- On a baking sheet, broil the broccoli for 2 minutes on each side.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add minced garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the beef to the skillet. Drizzle with half the Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce and cook until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Combine the broccoli and beef and pour on the remainder of the Premium Teriyaki Sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve with steamed rice.