Tangy Teriyaki Chicken Wings
It’s grilling season year-round! Try this mouthwatering chicken wing recipe using Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki sauce. It’s a crowd-pleaser!
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Appetizers
Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
Begin by thoroughly rinsing the chicken of any impurities and patting dry with a paper towel.
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 lbs chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat the gas grill to medium-heat (350°F).
- Combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss the wings with the mixture to evenly coat.
- Place the chicken wings close together on the grill and flip them every 5 minutes for a total of 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the Tangy Teriyaki Sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with the sauce. Turn up the heat on the grill to medium-high. Put the wings back on the grill for an additional 2 minutes on each side. Put the wings back in the sauce bowl, toss and serve.