Sweet Heat Sundried Tomato & Basil Chicken Marinade
This fresh recipe gives a sweet and spicy twist to Mediterranean chicken, featuring Louisiana® Sweet Heat Hot Sauce. Try it out; we think you’ll love it!
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 10 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Louisiana® Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced basil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Louisiana® Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine sundried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, Sweet Heat Hot Sauce and sugar. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Place chicken breast in a plastic storage container or gallon-size plastic storage bag. Pour marinade over chicken and make sure chicken is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Place chicken in the refrigerator to marinate for a couple of hours (or overnight) before cooking.
Meet the Chef
After graduating from the Chef John Folse Culinary Institute, Chef Nick worked as a line cook, caterer, head restaurant chef and eventually found his passion as an R&D chef. And he did so all over the place, from New York to St. Thomas to his home state of Louisiana.