Sweet Chili Chicken Kabobs
A sweet and savory summer favorite, these are chicken kabobs everyone will love. They combine two Chef Myron’s® favorites, Yakitori and Sweet Chili Sauces. Time to heat up the grill!
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 1 1/2 Hours
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce,
Chef Myron’s® Yakitori Sauce
These sweet chili chicken kabobs are easy to make, either on the grill or baked in the oven. The secret is to marinate the chicken and veggies in Chef Myron’s® Yakitori sauce before cooking.
- 1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Chef Myron’s® Yakitori Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce
- Combine the chicken, vegetables, olive oil, and Chef Myron’s® Yakitori sauce in a small bowl. Stir to coat evenly and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of an hour and a maximum of 8 hours.
- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat or the oven to 350°F.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Brush on a thick layer of Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce and serve.