Sriracha Mango Glaze
This glaze is perfect as a basting sauce on chicken, salmon and pork chops.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 15 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish, Appetizer
Original Louisiana® Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 3 oz can mango nectar
- 1/2 cup Original Louisiana® Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- In a medium-size sauce pot, combine all ingredients, except the cornstarch and bring to a boil. Allow to reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat, remove about ¼ cup of the sauce into a small cup or mixing bowl. Add the cornstarch and whisk until dissolved.
- Use to baste, as desired.
Meet the Chef
After graduating from the Chef John Folse Culinary Institute, Chef Nick worked as a line cook, caterer, head restaurant chef and eventually found his passion as an R&D chef. And he did so all over the place, from New York to St. Thomas to his home state of Louisiana.