Sriracha Honey Snack Mix/Bar Mix
This hot and sweet snack mix featuring Original Louisiana® Sriracha Pepper Sauce is a crowd favorite.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 25 Minutes
- Ideal application: Appetizer
Original Louisiana® Sriracha Pepper Sauce
Just like with all Louisiana® Brand sauces, you can expect more pepper solids to deliver a pepper-forward flavor, while still allowing the other ingredients to shine.
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp Original Louisiana® Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup Chex® Honey Nut Cereal
- 1 cup peanuts, dry roasted
- 1 cup cashews, salted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine butter, honey and Sriracha sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Place in the microwave and allow butter to melt.
- Add pretzels, cereal and nuts to the butter mixture and stir to coat. Transfer to a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- After the first 10 minutes, remove from the oven and gently stir the snack mix. Put the mix back in the oven, and set a timer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve.
Meet the Chef
After graduating from the Chef John Folse Culinary Institute, Chef Nick worked as a line cook, caterer, head restaurant chef and eventually found his passion as an R&D chef. And he did so all over the place, from New York to St. Thomas to his home state of Louisiana.