Simple Teriyaki Burgers
Enjoy this Asian-American Teriyaki burger using Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce for a rich, delicious flavor.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Premium Teriyaki Sauce OR Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (80% lean)
- 4 tbsp Chef Myron’s® Teriyaki Sauce OR (for a little kick) 4 tbsp. Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 4 tbsp Japanese-style mayonnaise
- 2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cabbage, shredded (optional)
- Preheat grill.
- Mix the ground beef, Chef Myron’s® Teriyaki Sauce, egg and sliced scallions.
- Form into 4 large patties.
- Place on grill for 5 to 7 minutes. Recoat with Teriyaki Sauce, flip the patty and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes (center must reach 120°F).
- Toast the buns until brown.
- Spread the buns with Japanese-style mayonnaise. Add beef patties and brush with Teriyaki Sauce. Top off with cabbage and other burger dressings of your choice.