NY Raspberry Cheesecake Crème Brûlée
Love New York cheesecake and crème brûlée? Why not have both! Corporate Research Chef Jay Fallon developed this mouthwatering recipe using our Vanilla Crème Brûlée Mix.
- Ready in: 2¼ Hours
- Ideal application: Dessert
Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix #49226
Use Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix 2 lb. 3 oz. Item #49226. Yield is 175 oz. Serving sizes are 29 for 6 oz. ramekins or 43 for 4 oz. ramekins.
- 10 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 4 qt. heavy cream
- 2 qt. Milk
- 1 pouch Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
- 12 oz cream cheese, cut in cubes
- Divide the raspberry jam into ramekins.
- Mix the cream, milk and pouch of Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix.
- Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally. Heat needs to reach 185°F.
- Whisk in cream cheese.
- Divide into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle with sugar and use a torch to caramelize.
- Garnish and serve.
Meet the Chef
As a restaurant owner and chef for over 30 years across the country from Boston to Lake Tahoe to Reno, Chef Jay has brought both practicality and big ideas to his tenure in the corporate chef world. He understands real-world needs, and can deliver in all-new ways.