Mocha Espresso Crème Brûlée Recipe
This recipe combines rich mocha flavor with crème brûlée created by coffee lover and Corporate Research Chef Jay Fallon, using our Vanilla Crème Brûlée dessert mix.
- Ready in: 2¼ Hours
- Ideal application: Dessert
Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix #49226
This recipe makes 175 oz. Serving sizes are 29 for 6 oz. ramekins or 43 for 4 oz. ramekins.
- 1 pouch Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
- 4 qt. heavy cream
- 2 qt. milk
- 2 tbsp instant espresso
- 3 tbsp bittersweet chocolate
- Coffee beans, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bring to boil while stirring occasionally. Heat needs to reach 185°F.
- Divide into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Once ready to serve, pull ramekins from the refrigerator.
- To brûlée, sprinkle with sugar and use a torch to caramelize.
- Garnish with coffee beans and serve.
Meet the Chef
As a restaurant owner and chef for over 30 years across the country from Boston to Lake Tahoe to Reno, Chef Jay has brought both practicality and big ideas to his tenure in the corporate chef world. He understands real-world needs, and can deliver in all-new ways.