Grand Marnier® (Orange) Crème Brûlée
Impress guests with the sophisticated flavor of this crème brûlée kissed with the distinctive citrus notes of Grand Marnier® liqueur.
- Ready in: 2¼ Hours
- Ideal application: Dessert
Summit Hill Foods Premium Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix #49226
Use Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix 2lb. 3oz. Item #49226. Yield is 175 oz. Serving sizes are 29 for 6 oz. ramekins or 43 for 4 oz. ramekins.
- 1 pouch Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
- 4 qt. heavy cream
- 2 qt. milk
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp Grand Marnier®
- Sugar, enough for desired brulee crust, approximately ⅛ cup or less per ramekin
- Mix ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil while stirring occasionally. Heat needs to reach 185°F.
- Divide into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Once ready to serve, retrieve ramekins from the refrigerator.
- To brûlée, sprinkle with thin sugar and use a torch to caramelize.
- Garnish and serve.
Meet the Chef
As a restaurant owner and chef for over 30 years across the country from Boston to Lake Tahoe to Reno, Chef Jay has brought both practicality and big ideas to his tenure in the corporate chef world. He understands real-world needs, and can deliver in all-new ways.