Fiery Corn and Monterey Jack Dip
Try this recipe for our deliciously spicy dip made with Louisiana® Hotter Than Hot Sauce.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 45 Minutes
- Ideal application: Appetizers
Louisiana® Hotter Than Hot Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 1/2 tbsp Louisiana® Hotter Than Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Using a mixer to whip cream cheese, sour cream and Monterey jack cheese. Mix until all ingredients are whipped together and creamy.
- Add bacon bits, corn, hot sauce, garlic and cilantro. Mix on low speed until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Serve cold, or if you would like to serve it warm, place dip in a casserole dish and top with shredded cheese and bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
Meet the Chef
After graduating from the Chef John Folse Culinary Institute, Chef Nick worked as a line cook, caterer, head restaurant chef and eventually found his passion as an R&D chef. And he did so all over the place, from New York to St. Thomas to his home state of Louisiana.