Coconut Shrimp With Sweet Chili Sauce
Try this delicious, coconut-lime shrimp, dipped in our Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce. It’s easy, fast and mouthwatering.
- Servings: 2
- Ready in: 20 Minutes
- Ideal application: Appetizer or Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce
Coconut shrimp is fried shrimp that has been dipped in a batter containing shredded coconut. The flavor combines perfectly with Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce, for dipping
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- Oil, for frying in deep fryer or 6” deep Cast Iron pa
- Combine the breadcrumbs, eggs and zest: mix until a consistent texture is achieved.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, dip in flour, coat with the breadcrumb mixture and roll in shredded coconut.
- Fry 6-8 shrimp, enough that they do not touch, in oil for 1-2 minutes at 350°F
- Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce