Chocolate Hazelnut Crème Brûlée
All the creamy deliciousness of crème brûlée with decadent notes of chocolate and hazelnut.
- Ready in: 2 1/4 Hours
- Ideal application: Desserts and Breakfast Items
Summit Hill Foods Chocolate Hazelnut Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix #48006
Use Summit Hill Foods Chocolate Hazelnut Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix #48006. Yield is 58 oz. Serving sizes are 9 for 6 oz. ramekins or 14 for 4 oz. ramekins.
- 1 pouch Summit Hill Foods Chocolate Hazelnut Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
- 4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup milk
- Sugar, as desired
- Mix the first three ingredients.
- Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally. Heat needs to reach 185°F.
- Divide into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Once ready, pull ramekins from the refrigerator.
- To brûlée, sprinkle with desired amount of sugar and use a torch to caramelize.
- Garnish and serve
Meet the Chef
As a restaurant owner and chef for over 30 years across the country from Boston to Lake Tahoe to Reno, Chef Jay has brought both practicality and big ideas to his tenure in the corporate chef world. He understands real-world needs, and can deliver in all-new ways.