Chicken Thai Red Curry with Veggies
Chef Myron’s® Thai Red Curry Sauce combined with our Sweet Chili Sauce makes this dish super easy just by adding chicken and veggies. It only takes 30 minutes to make an amazing flavor experience.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 30 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Thai Red Curry Sauce,
Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauc
Delicious Thai Curry in 30 minutes. To add more kick to the recipe, add a dash of Louisiana® Hot Sauce.
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, fresh, snapped
- 1 pouch Chef Myron’s® Thai Red Curry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chef Myron’s® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bunch Thai basil leaves, fresh
- Steamed rice, optional
- Heat oil in a medium-high skillet.
- Add chicken and onion. Cook, until onions begin to brown and chicken is no longer pink.
- Add bell peppers, zucchini, and green beans. Continue to saute for 1 minute.
- Heat a large sauce-pan to medium.
- Add in the pouches of Thai Red Curry Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce and the coconut milk.
- Add the chicken and vegetables from the skillet, along with the basil, and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh basil and serve with steamed rice.