Chef Myron’s® Velvet Tilapia with Ponzu Sauce
This tilapia recipe has hints of lime to enhance the flavor of the soy sauce, ginger and garlic. It’s finished with the rich, nutty taste of sesame.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 25 Minutes
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Ponzu Sauce
- 2 sprigs cilantro, fresh
- 1/4 scallion
- 2 sprigs Thai basil, fresh
- 1 tbsp cornstarch paste
- 5 tbsp Chef Myron’s® Ponzu Sauce
- 4 tilapia filets
- Pink sushi ginger, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Finely chop the cilantro, scallion and Thai basil.
- Whip the egg, cornstarch paste, cilantro, Thai basil, scallion and Ponzu Sauce together.
- Coat the tilapia fillets in the mixture.
- Bake the tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish is fork-tender.
- Garnish with sushi ginger as desired.