Caribbean Rum and Coconut Crème Brûlée
This Caribbean Rum and Coconut Crème Brûlée will transport guests to the tropics with the first bite. Make it in your restaurant tonight for a unique dessert that will keep your guests coming back for more!
- Ready in: 2 1/4 Hours
- Ideal application: Dessert
Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
Use Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix 2 lb. 3 oz. (Item #49226). Yield is 175 oz. Serving sizes are 29 for 6 oz. ramekins or 43 for 4 oz. ramekins.
- 1 pouch Summit Hill Foods Vanilla Crème Brûlée Dessert Mix
- 4 qt. heavy cream
- 2 qt. milk
- 3 tbsp rum extract
- 1 tbsp coconut extract
- Mix the first five ingredients.
- Bring to boil while stirring occasionally. Heat needs to reach 185°F.
- Divide into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Once ready to serve, pull ramekins from the refrigerator.
- To brûlée, sprinkle with desired amount of sugar and use a torch to caramelize.
- Garnish and serve.
Meet the Chef
As a restaurant owner and chef for over 30 years across the country from Boston to Lake Tahoe to Reno, Chef Jay has brought both practicality and big ideas to his tenure in the corporate chef world. He understands real-world needs, and can deliver in all-new ways.