Beef Kabobs with Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
Juicy marinated beef is layered with delicious vegetables using Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce. It’s a summertime favorite, even in the winter.
- Servings: 4
- Ready in: 1.5 Hours
- Ideal application: Main Dish
Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
These beef kabobs are easy to make either on the grill or baked in the oven. The secret is to marinate the beef and veggies in Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki sauce before cooking.
- 1 1/2 lbs steak, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms, whole
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Chef Myron’s® Tangy Teriyaki Sauce
- Combine the beef, vegetables, olive oil and 3/4 cup of Tangy Teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Stir to coat evenly and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 8 hours.
- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat or the oven to 350°F.
- Thread the beef and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the beef is done.
- Brush on a thick layer of remaining Tangy Teriyaki Sauce and serve.